Friday, March 18, 2016

Law of Consecration

One of my favorite things about GoFundMe is that it exists. I mean that I hope and like to think that the very existence of an easy way to reach out to family and friends for help in an emergency relieves mental and emotional stress on people who are just barely getting by. I want them to know that the rest of us are there for them, even if 90% of the time they end up not needing the support.

Here's my pledge to you all:

'Therefore, ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you; for he that asketh, receiveth; and unto him that knocketh, it shall be opened.'

I am not my Father but I will do what I can with what He gives me for whoever asks.

--
If I esteem mankind to be in error, shall I bear them down? No. I will lift them up, and in their own way too, if I cannot persuade them my way is better; and I will not seek to compel any man to believe as I do, only by the force of reasoning, for truth will cut its own way.

I could not love thee, dear, so much,
Loved I not Honor more.

No comments: