Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Polywell fusion

This news is a little old so I may have an update later, but it looks like WB-7 was enough of a success that there may be a WB-100 (which I gather is a supposed to be scaled up to the break-even energy point).

-Max
 
--
"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a man the right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and desires it, the power and light of truth of the Holy Ghost, although he may often be left to his own spirit and judgment." --Joseph F. Smith (manual, p. 69)
 
"Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."

2 comments:

Roj said...

I think WB-100 refers to a 100MW size.Slightly over break even.

Wargaming... miniatures? You like Pewter too ?

M. Simon said...

Check this out:

IEC Fusion Technology blog

it has lots of stuff on the sidebar and links to discussion groups.